Date(s) - 14/09/2023
Clearwater Bay Golf Club
The Clearwater Bay Golf & Country Club Par 3 Academy Course
Date/Time: Thursday 14th September ,2023. Tee off time from 14:00 hrs. Shot Gun Tee Off
Venue: The Clear Water Bay Golf & Country Club Academy Course ( 6 hole course ) 18 hole round
No. of Entry: 24 persons maximum
1) Places will only be available to paid up members of the HKFC Golf Society. and with a valid GHIN number
2) For social events priority will be given to those members who apply to play in an event and have played the fewest HKFC GS events in the current calendar year.
3) Drop outs within 48 hours of an event will be deemed to have played in the event as regards selection for future events under Rule 2. They will also be charged for the event unless a replacement player is found. Replacements will be sought from all unsuccessful applicants for that event by email and allocated on a first response basis. If a member drops out TWICE from events they have been selected for more than 48 hours before, that will also count as having played once. All “played” and “dropped out” records will start from zero at the start of each calendar year.
Competition Format: Team event – 18 holes.
Cost: HK$540 for GS member ( Fee to include return coach )
Golf Cart Fee- $150 HKD per cart – But this course is very walkable, and we will have shuttle carts to take us from the bottom of the hill back to the top of the hill. Trolly pushcart available.
HK$50 reduction for people that do not need take the coach.
- Best overall team score
- Individual – most Pars or sub pars
Itinerary: – coach pick up from HKFC at 12:00pm midday
– coach return to HKFC at approx. 6 pm /630pm
Deadline: 12 p.m. 31st August ,2023. (Cancellations must be made before deadline. Full cost may be charged for late cancellations.)
To qualify for main competition, GS members must have a Current GHIN Handicap ; i.e. All scorecards entered with at least 1 card being submitted in the past 6 months and at least 3 cards being submitted in the past 12 months. All your scores need to be submitted, if it is known that your latest round has not been updated you will be automatically disqualified from all competitions of the day and may affect future competitions.
All cancellation request are to be sent to [email protected] only, to avoid any missed communication .
VERY IMPORTANT! –
There is zero tolerance for anyone caught bringing their own F&B onto the CWB premises and strictly no practicing at the Golf Club anyone caught warming-up at the Golf Club, will be escorted off the property. In other words, HKFC golfers can only visit the CWB Country Club and not the Marina or Golf Club.
For registration, please go to http:hkfcgolf.com.hk and complete the online registration form for this event. Please note you must fill in ALL the details for your registration to be submitted.
Golf Event Organiser
Bookings are closed for this event.