Date(s) - 17/10/2022
Hong Kong Golf Club Fanling
Annual Club Championships is the pinnacle event in our calendar
HKGC (Eden Course) – Monday 17th Oct,2022
Date/Time: Monday 17th Oct,2022 Tee off from 10:00 am -10:50 am
Venue : HKGC (Eden Course) 24 persons maximum
1) Places will only be available to paid up members of the HKFC Golf Society.
2) For The Club Championships , priority will be given to members with lower handicaps.
3) Drop outs within 48 hours of an event will be deemed to have played in the event as regards selection for future events under Rule 2. They will also be charged for the event unless a replacement player is found. Replacements will be sought from all unsuccessful applicants for that event by email and allocated on a first response basis.
Championship Format: Men’s and Women’s Stroke Play event (Gross scores)
Prizes: HKFC F&B Vouchers
1st Place $1500,
2nd Place $1000
3rd Place $500
Cost: (Package includes green fee, round trip coach to and from Fanling)
$820 HKD- GS Members
$360 HKD per cart for 2 players
For those who do not need transport a 50hkd deduction will be applied.
Itinerary: – coach pick up from HKFC at 8:00 am sharp
– return from HKGC at approx. 4:00 p.m.
Deadline: 12 Noon, 6th Oct,2022 (Thursday). (Cancellations must be made before deadline. Full cost may be charged for late cancellations.)
- To play in this event, GS members must have current and updated handicaps with HKGA;
- To qualify for Club Championship, GS members must have a Current GHIN Handicap ; i.e. All scorecards entered with at least 1 card being submitted in the past 6 months and at least 3 cards being submitted in the past 12 months.
- HKGC requires 3 doses of vaccinations and use the leave stay home app to enter the premises.
For registration, please complete the online registration form for this event below
Please note you must fill in ALL the details correctly for your registration to be submitted, incorrect or incomplete information may result in invalid booking.
Register early to avoid disappointment.
Golf Event Organiser