Date(s) - 08/10/2022
Kau Sai Chau Golf Course
Golf Outing Notice
Kau Sai Chau South–Saturday-8th October ,2022
Date/Time : Saturday-8th October ,2022. Tee off times from 12:02 pm – 12:42 pm
Venue : Kau Sai Chau (South Course)
No. of Entry: 24 persons maximum.
1) Places will only be available to paid up members of the HKFC Golf Society.
2) For social events priority will be given to those members who apply to play in an event and have played the fewest HKFC GS events in the current calendar year.
3) Drop outs within 48 hours of an event will be deemed to have played in the event as regards selection for future events under Rule 2. They will also be charged for the event unless a replacement player is found. Replacements will be sought from all unsuccessful applicants for that event by email and allocated on a first response basis.
Competition Format: Individual Stableford with handicap (GHIN will be needed)
Cost: HK$585 for GS member
HK$500 for Senior (aged 60 or over)
HK$50 less for people that do not need take the coach
1st place – 400 HKFC F&B Coupons
2nd place- 300 HKFC F&B Coupons
3rd place- 200 HKFC F&B Coupons
(Package to include return coach and ferry)
Itinerary: – coach pick up from HKFC at 9:30 am sharp
– return to HKFC at about 6.30 pm
Booking Deadline: 12 p.m. 28th September ,2022.
(Cancellations must be notified to the event organiser ASAP. Full cost may be charged for late cancellations please refer to above point #3)
- To play in this event, GS members must have current and updated handicaps with HKGA;
- To qualify for Stableford competition, GS members must have a Current GHIN Handicap ; i.e. All scorecards entered with at least 1 card being submitted in the past 6 months and at least 3 cards being submitted in the past 12 months.
- Three doses of vaccinations and use the leave stay home app are required to enter the premises.
For registration, please complete the online registration form for this event below
Please note you must fill in ALL details for your registration to be submitted.
Register early to avoid disappointment.
Golf Event Organiser